The Museum is approximately 25 km north of Siem Reap, just 7km south of the Banteay Srey Temple complex.
NO TEMPLE PASS IS REQUIRED TO VISIT THE MUSEUM.
$5 for adults
Children under enter free and all Cambodian citizens enter for free
All the money raised at the Landmine Museum is spent in Cambodia.
Your tickets, donations and shop purchases allow us to:
- pay all our employees fair salaries
- care for the children in our charge
- clear landmines in Cambodia
- build schools in villages that have no access to education
- build wells and provide hygiene programs in small villages
Hours: 0730 – 1730 every day of the year!
2 restaurants (not associated with the Museum) are located outside the Museum, and we highly recommend them.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 0900 – 1500 (English and Japanese)
For large groups we recommend you contact the Museum ahead of time.
Telephone: (855) (0)15 674 163