You can donate to support our work in a number of ways!
- To donate by PayPal, please use the button at the bottom of the page.
- You can donate at the Museum.
- You can donate by credit card through our supporting US charity
- The Landmine Relief Fund
- The LMRF is a US 501c3 charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US.
4. If you are from the UK, you can donate at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/williammorse
5. You can donate stock. When the stocks are received, they are liquidated and the funds are used to support our demining operations and our Rural School Village Program, and to provide college scholarships to Cambodian students. If you are interested in donating stock, please contact Bill Morse at email@example.com
“Four Reasons to Donate Stock
- You can donate the full value of your stock without paying capital gains tax
- You can potentially reduce future capital gains tax by resetting your cost basis
- You can give your portfolio a health check
- You can donate stock without a headache”
Note: Please do not mail cash or checks to the Museum. Mail is sporadic at best, and it is very difficult, and very expensive to negotiate a check in Cambodia