Wish List for the Rural School Village Program
- Hand Sanitizer (waterless)
- Bar soap for hands
- Toothbrushes (please no prepackaged hotel toothbrushes – they only last a few days)
- Flip-flops (all sizes)
- Hair brushes
- White board markers (all colors)
- Pencil erasers
- Pencil sharpeners (the small ones – we take these to our rural schools)
- Khmer story books available at the bookstores in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh: one page tells a folk tale in Khmer, while the opposite side has an English translation
All of these items can be purchased in Cambodia cheaper than at ‘home’. Mail delivery here is sporadic, and most items sent never arrive, so PLEASE do not mail items to us. Simply the cost of mailing the items can be equal to the cost purchasing them. If you make a donation and tell us what you want it to be used for, we can send you a photo of your donated items.
If you have already visited the Museum and wish to leave something to be picked up at your hotel, call or text Bill Morse at +855 (0)12 971 198 / +855 (0)61 235 757 and he can pick them up from you
Available at Museum Shop!
(Not Available Online)
Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Landmine Relief Fund
2,500+ retailers like Sears (7%) & Hobby Lobby (4%). 2,500+ ways to donate to Landmine Relief Fund.