At the museum we focus on educating our visitors about the dangers of landmines, where they came from, who laid them, how they work, and their presence in Cambodia. One mine means one life impacted and those odds are still far too high in Cambodia.
Hours of Operation
7:30-17:30 all days of the year
Adults – 5.00 USD
Children under 10 – Free
Cambodian citizens – Free
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 0900 – 1500 (English and Japanese)
For large groups we recommend you contact the Museum ahead of time.
All the money raised at the Landmine Museum is spent in Cambodia.
Your tickets, donations and shop purchases allow us to:
- pay all our employees fair salaries
- care for the children in our charge
- clear landmines in Cambodia
- build schools in villages that have no access to education
- build wells and provide hygiene programs in small villages
2 restaurants (not associated with the Museum) are located outside the Museum, and we highly recommend them.
Join our Mailing List!
Available at Museum Shop!
(Not Available Online)