The Cambodia Landmine Museum
At the Museum we focus on educating our visitors about the dangers of landmines, where they came from, who laid them, how they work, and their presence in Cambodia. One mine means one life impacted and those odds are still far too high in Cambodia.
Hours of Operation: 7:30 – 17:30 every day of the year
Cost: Adults – $5 USD | Children under 10 – Free | Cambodian citizens – Free
Guided tours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 – 15:00 (English and Japanese)
For large groups interested in a guided tour, we recommend you contact the Museum ahead of time.
Two restaurants (not associated with the Museum) are located outside the Museum, and we highly recommend them.
All the money raised at the Landmine Museum is spent in Cambodia.
Your tickets, donations, and shop purchases allow us to:
- Pay all our employees fair salaries
- Care for the children in our charge and provide them with university scholarships
- Clear landmines and UXOs in Cambodia
- Build schools in villages that have no access to education
- Build wells and provide hygiene programs in small villages
Available at Museum Shop!
(Not Available Online)